HomeopathyOne (referred to as “we”, “us”, “HomeopathyOne Clinics”, “Dr. Twara Aashish”) is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.HomoeopathyOne.com and its sub domain’s (together referred to as “Websites”) on the world wide web as well as other software and applications provided by HomeopathyOne, including but not limited to the mobile applications (referred to as “App”, and together with Websites referred to as “Services”). HomeopathyOne provides the Services in partnership with its agents, affiliates, associates, representatives or other third parties (together referred to as “Partners”)
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- The type of information collected from the Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and
- How and to whom we will disclose such information.
- All the information provided to us by a User, including sensitive personal information, is voluntary. You understand that HomeopathyOne, either itself or with its Partners, may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the SPI Rules, (a) for the purpose of providing you the Services, (b) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non- personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, for (c) for sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to our Partners. HomeopathyOne also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the User for the following purposes:
- Publishing such information on the Website.
- Contacting Users for offering new products or services.
- Contacting Users for taking product and Service feedback.
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Analyzing anonymized information for commercial use.
- You hereby consent to the use of such information by HomeopathyOne and our Partners.
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Analyzing such information for research and development of new technologies.
- Using analysis of such information in other commercial product offerings of HomeopathyOne or our Partners.
- Sharing analysis of such information with third parties for commercial use.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on your profile information page on the Websites or App or by contacting us at care@HomoeopathyOne.com.We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or HomeopathyOne has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, HomeopathyOne may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the services to you.
- If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us through care@HomoeopathyOne.com.We will retain your information for as long as your account with the Services is active and as needed to provide you the Services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. After a period of time, your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us or our Partners as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively or improve the Services, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes.
- HomeopathyOne may require the User to pay with a credit card, debit card, net banking or other online payment mechanisms for Services for which an amount(s) is/are payable. HomeopathyOne will collect such User’s credit card number and/or other financial institution information such as bank account numbers and will use that information for the billing and payment processes, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such credit card number and information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation. Verification of credit information, however, is accomplished solely by the User through the authentication process offered by a third-party payment gateway. User’s credit-card/debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. Users are advised, however, that internet technology is not full proof safe and User should exercise discretion on using the same.
- Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when a User or anyone who visits the Website, we automatically receive the URL of the site from which anyone visits. We also receive the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer/ device operating system and type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User’s ISP. This information is used to analyse overall trends to help HomeopathyOne improve its Service. The linkage between User’s IP address and User’s personally identifiable information may be available to us or our Partners but is not shared with other third parties. Notwithstanding the above, we may share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) in anonymized form (i.e., non-personally identifiable) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow our business.
- In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our website or App, a User must first create an account on our website or App. To create an account, a User is required to provide the following information, which such User recognizes and expressly acknowledges is personal information allowing others, including HomeopathyOne, to identify the User: name, User ID, email address, address, date of birth, gender, phone number and password chosen by the User. Other optional information may be requested on the registration page. We may, in future, include other optional requests for information from the User to help us to customize the Services to deliver personalized information to the User. However, we assume your consent in relation to various matters, once you complete the registration process.
- The Services may enable a User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. Such Users, including any moderators or administrators, are not authorized HomeopathyOne representatives or agents, and their opinions or statements do not necessarily reflect those of HomeopathyOne, and they are not authorized to bind HomeopathyOne to any contract. HomeopathyOne hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any reliance or misuse of such information that is made available by Users or visitors in such a manner.
CASUAL VISITORS NOTE:
- No sensitive personal data or information is automatically collected by HomeopathyOne from any casual visitors of this website, who are merely perusing the site.
- If you, as a casual visitor, have browsed any page of this Website prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with them, normally quitting the browser should ordinarily clear any temporary cookies installed by HomeopathyOne. We, however, encourage you to use the “clear cookies” functionality of your browsers to ensure such clearing / deletion, as HomeopathyOne cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the visitors of the Website.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- Your Personal Information is maintained by HomeopathyOne in electronic form on its or its employees and Partners equipment. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. We take necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of HomeopathyOne’s business.
- No administrator at HomeopathyOne will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone or device. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished. HomeopathyOne and its Partners do not undertake any liability for any unauthorized use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify HomeopathyOne by sending an email to care@HomoeopathyOne.com.You shall be liable to indemnify HomeopathyOne, its employees and Partners due to any loss suffered by them due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- HomeopathyOne makes all User information accessible to its employees only on a need-to-know basis.
- Part of the functionality of the Services is assisting the patients, customers and other stakeholders (like doctors, labs, pharmacies, customer care executives and others) to access information relating to them. HomeopathyOne may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant patients, their doctors or other stakeholders.
- Notwithstanding the above, HomeopathyOne is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your personal information by our Partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such Partners and third parties. Further, HomeopathyOne and its Partners shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of HomeopathyOne and its Partners including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The information we collect falls into two categories:
- Information voluntarily supplied by users of the site when they register with the site, write share posts, post comments, respond to surveys or questionnaires, enter promotional contests, make entries in treatment diaries, make use of an assessment tool, and the likes; and
- tracking information gathered as visitors navigate through our Site and review our email newsletters and other email messages. We also put you on notice that third party providers featured on or linked to / by our Site, such as advertisers of products and services offered through the Site, may be gathering information, as well, through processes we don’t control.
- Information Supplied by Visitors: To participate in any of the community features on this Site (for example, by creating or subscribing to share posts, posting to a message board, commenting on a blog, etc.), you must register with us. When you register, we may ask you to provide certain contact information, such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number (collectively, “Contact Information”). We may request similar Contact Information when you participate in a survey or poll, respond to a questionnaire or quiz, enter a promotional contest, create a treatment diary, sign-up for a reminder service or content alert, make use of an assessment tool, or sign up for any of the other services available on the Site. If you don’t provide us with your postal address, we may use the Contact Information you provide to complete our records by obtaining your postal address from a third party and adding your postal address to our database as part of your Contact Information. You may opt out of having your postal address collected in this way by e-mailing us at care@HomoeopathyOne.com. Once you provide us with Contact Information, you are no longer anonymous to us. We may use your Contact Information to contact you, for example, when we send you an email newsletter, a direct mail advertisement or offer, a treatment reminder, or an alert that you’ve requested. If you are selected as a winner of a promotional contest, we’ll use the Contact Information you provided to contact you. When you register with our Site, sign up for a service, or otherwise interact with the Site, we may ask you to provide demographic information (such as your ZIP code/pin code, age, gender, and income level), health-related information (such as height, weight, age, gender, family characteristics, health-related interests, treatment experience, prescription drug information, etc., as well as information about the kinds of healthcare providers you’ve consulted and how your health services are paid for), and other information relating to your use of the Site (such as a username and password). We may use the demographic and health-related information you provide to improve our Site and the services we offer and to tailor the advertising displayed on our Site to the interests of individual users to increase the likelihood that our users will find these ads useful and informative. We may also share this information with advertisers, on an anonymous, aggregate basis, to establish for our advertisers the value of advertising to our audience. We may associate any demographic or health-related information you voluntarily provide with your Contact Information so that we can send you email messages about products or services that we believe may be of interest to you, provided that you have not previously opted-out of receiving such messages.
- When you register, sign up for a service, or otherwise interact with the Site, we may also invite you to subscribe to various email newsletters or other services. You can unsubscribe to any such newsletter or service by following the instructions in Section 10 (“Choice/Opt-Out”), below. Our advertisers and other sponsors may collect information from users of this site through offer forms that we display on the Site on their behalf. These forms are labelled as advertisements or identify the advertiser or other sponsor that is making the offer and may ask you to provide Contact Information, demographic information, health-related information, and other information. As will be apparent from the web page on which the form is displayed, we submit the information you provide on such forms directly to the advertiser or other sponsor identified on the form and we retain a copy of such information only for as long as is necessary to establish to the satisfaction of the advertiser or sponsor the value we have provided. The site or its owners do not guarantee or warranty the quality or correctness of the advertisements/ sponsorships of the goods and services to which they pertain, so made in the site.
- HomeopathyOne may periodically ask users to complete surveys asking about their experiences with features of the Websites, App and Services. Our surveys may ask visitors for demographic information such as age, gender, and education. We use survey information for evaluation and quality improvement purposes, including helping HomeopathyOne to improve information and services offered. In addition, users giving feedback may be individually contacted for follow-up due to concerns raised during the course of such evaluation. Demographic information and Web log data may be stored for future evaluation and quality improvement activities.
- Generally, some of the Services require us to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs. When you access the Services, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
- Demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
- Data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments and other transactions made by or with you through the use of Services;
- Health or medical data (such as your past medical history and conditions, diagnostic reports, prescriptions and medication history)
- Insurance data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan); and
- Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters, your work details, your family details)
- The information collected from you by HomeopathyOne may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the SPI Rules. Personal information is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- The SPI Rules further define “sensitive personal data or information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to: passwords; financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise; visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and Call data records.
- Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as personal information or sensitive personal data or information.
- Data Collected in Connection with Ad Serving and Targeting: To the extent necessary to provide Users with the Services, HomeopathyOne may provide their personal information to third party contractors who work on behalf of or with HomeopathyOne to provide Users with such Services, to help HomeopathyOne communicate with Users or to maintain the Website or App. Generally, these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the personal information collected in connection with the provision of these Services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- Our Websites and the App may include social media Features, such as the Facebook button. These Features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing them.
- We use third party service providers, including Google, Inc., to serve the advertising displayed on our Site. We do not share your Contact Information with these third parties.
USE OF YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION BY OTHER WEBSITES IN THE NETWORK:
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION:
- There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Contact Information (and other information that we have associated with your Contact Information) with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Vendors: HomeopathyOne, like many businesses, sometimes contracts with other companies to perform certain business-related functions. For example, we may use third party companies to provide email and direct mail services, database research and maintenance, payment processing, and other services. If you have registered with the Site, we may share your Contact Information and other information that we have associated with your Contact Information, as necessary or desirable for the third party to provide such services for us. Those third parties have contractually committed not to use your Contact Information (and the information we’ve associated with your Contact Information) for any other purpose.
UPDATING OUR RECORDS:
- If your Contact Information changes, if you wish to unsubscribe to a newsletter or to a notification or other service, you may correct, update, or delete our records or unsubscribe by logging onto the Site and clicking the “Profile” button in the upper righthand corner of any page. You may update your Profile by clicking on the “My Profile” tab and following the instructions and can unsubscribe to any Site service by clicking on the “My Setting” tab and following the instructions.
- To provide users with greater value, we may provide links to various third-party websites. However, we do not control the privacy practices or the content of the sites to which we link, nor can we guarantee the products or services you may obtain through such sites.
- These links to third party websites are provided only for your convenience, and as such, you access them at your own risk. The site of its owners shall in no way be responsible or liable for any loss or damage which you shall incur in dealing with third party websites so linked to our site. That said, we are always seeking to improve our Site and would appreciate any comments you might have on any website to which we link. Please email us at care@HomoeopathyOne.com.
- Please think carefully before disclosing Contact Information or any personal information in any of these public areas. Such information is not private; HomeopathyOne is free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such information to others without limitation or attribution. Any information you disclose may be used by third parties we don’t control. For example, if you disclose your Contact Information in any of these public areas, it may be used by third parties to send you unsolicited advertisements or other messages. We are not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any information you choose to submit/ post in these forums.
- Information we gather on our website is stored within HomeopathyOne – controlled databases (or databases hosted on our behalf) on servers maintained by us. However, no physical or electronic security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our servers or databases, nor can we guarantee / warrant that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. You do so at your own risk and HomeopathyOne is in no way responsible/ liable for any loss or damage arising in this regard.
- HomeopathyOne has implemented best international market practices and security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that it has under its control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices through which the User avails the Services, HomeopathyOne or its Partners shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User.
- HomeopathyOne ensures it and its partners implement reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of HomeopathyOne’s business. The reasonable security practices and procedures implemented by us include but are not limited to: encrypting data when it is on the move using industry standard practices, regularly changing production keys and password, secure access to all production servers, performing regular security updates on our servers and more.
THIRD PARTY PERSONAL DATA:
- At times, we may ask you for Contact Information relating to third parties. For example, if you ask us to email content to a friend using our “Email This Page to a Friend” tool, we’ll ask you for your friend’s email address. HomeopathyOne stores this information for the purpose of emailing the content you’ve asked us to send. Your friend may contact us at care@HomoeopathyOne.com. request that we remove this information from our database.
CHILDREN’S AND MINOR’S PRIVACY:
- HomeopathyOne strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the HomeopathyOne Website, App and Services are not intended for use by minors, HomeopathyOne respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the mobile application.
- Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses, and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else involved in the site. Our website is not directed at children under 18 and we won’t knowingly allow anyone under 18 to provide us any personally identifying information; if you’re under 18, please don’t provide any information about yourself on this website and phase and please ask your parents or on adult / guardian to fill on your behalf. Your history form should have these details that history form filled on behalf of less than 18-year-old patients by name, address, designation, email Id, phone number.
CONTACTING THE SITE:
- If you have any grievance with respect to our use of your information, you may communicate such grievance to:
The Grievance Officer,
301, 3rd Floor, Tryksha Desire,
Opp. Shiv Shakti Nagar BRTS Station, Opp. Kirtidham Jain Derasar,
Ahmedabad – Patan Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad,
Gujarat, India – 382424
Phone: +91 730 365 7000
- If a User uses the Services or accesses the Website or uses the App after a notice of changes has been sent to such User or published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.
CONSENT TO THIS POLICY:
- This Website and e-mails received by you may include surveys that seek your feedback on the services provided to you by HomeopathyOne. This information is used to improve our services and identify Website and service enhancements. By providing HomeopathyOne with any information or ideas you acknowledge that HomeopathyOne. is free to use this feedback for any purpose whatsoever, without any compensation to you.